- With our month-to-month plan, payments are due on the 1st of each month. A late fee of $20 will be assessed to all students with a balance not paid on time.
- Students must provide a 24-hour cancellation notice to qualify for a make-up lesson. Exceptions (such as family emergencies) are left to the teacher’s discretion.
- Each student is entitled to four (4) make-up lessons per year when canceling at least 24 hours in advance. A make-up lesson may not replace one of the future scheduled lessons and must be completed within the present term. A missed or cancelled make-up lesson is not eligible to be rescheduled.
- If a student is late, the lesson will end at the originally scheduled time.
- To discontinue lessons please notify us at least four weeks in advance. If you are paying month-to-month, you will not receive a refund for the current month. If you have automatic monthly payments set up, you must cancel lessons prior to the next billing cycle.
- We are closed on: Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Memorial Day, Christmas - New Year's Day. Summer schedule varies.
**By agreeing to take lessons at Mindful Music Instruction of Mindful Music, Inc you agree to the terms and conditions of the studio.